- Residential treatment for youth who are experiencing behaviour, emotional and addiction issues.
- Parental support through family counselling and parenting workshops
30 Day Stabilization
- As a boot camp alternative for troubled teens, Bears Paw supports out of control teens in an environment that encourages positive, lasting change.
- Clinical assessments, Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- On-site, 24/7 Therapeutic Support
- While attending our '30 Day Stabilization Program' your teen will work with our certified teachers daily to continue their academic studies.
Unlike most treatments for
teens dealing with
behavioural challenges, drug
abuse or teen addiction,
Bear's Paw Retreat is an
residential therapy program
that assists youth to achieve
Families struggling to support
their at risk youth need not
struggle alone: our "30 Day
residential behaviour treatment
program" offers a dynamic boot
camp alternative designed to
stabilize your teens out of
control behaviour, giving you
the parent the tools and support
to repair and rebuild your parent
to child relationship.
Bear's Paw Retreat is a youth residential facility with a difference. Bear's Paw Retreat works with troubled teens
(ages 13-18) and their families throughout Canada who are experiencing family conflict including: negative peer
attachment, drug and alcohol abuse, suspensions or attendance issues, dropping grades, self esteem or
emotional challenges or clinical diagnosis including: ADD, ADHD, ODD.